Commercial Mould Remediation
Besides causing a major business interruption, a mould problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. Mould infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If you suspect your property has a mould problem, call SERVPRO of Timmins, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mould and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mould and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mould Problem? Call Us Today – (705) 267-1500
Commercial Mould Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mould can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Timmins can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mould infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Timmins training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odour Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician