How will you #PressforProgress? #IWD2018 March 8
SERVPRO of Timmins #IWD2018 #PressforProgress
International Women's Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity. International Women's Day (IWD) has occurred for well over a century, with the first? ?March 8? ?IWD gathering supported by over a million people in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland. Prior to this the? Socialist Party of America, United Kingdom's Suffragists and Suffragettes, and further groups campaigned for women equality. Today, IWD belongs to all groups collectively everywhere. IWD is not country, group or organisation specific.? Make IWD your day! - everyday!
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY FROM SERVPRO OF TIMMINS!
Visit >www.internationalwomensday.com for more information regarding their campaigns.
#SERVPROTimminsIWD #SERVPROTimmins #IWD2018 #PressforProgress
Timmins Residents: We Provide Immediate Service Day Or Night!
Timmins Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of Timmins provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Timmins. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 705 267-1500
Whether your Timmins home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Timmins commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services: http://www.SERVPROtimmins.com/commercial-restoration-cleaning
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
When Storms or Floods Hit Timmins, SERVPRO is ready!
Our highly trained crews are ready to respond 24/7 to storm or flood damage in Timmins.
SERVPRO of Timmins specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Timmins, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams http://www.SERVPROtimmins.com/disaster-recovery that are strategically located throughout the Canada.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 705 267-1500
SERVPRO of Timmins Smoke And Soot Cleanup
Have fire and soot damage? Call SERVPRO of Timmins 705 267-1500.
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our Smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure
- Smoke Flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process
Different types of Smoke
- There are two different types of smoke-wet and dry. As a result there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Timmins will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting.
- Wet Smoke - Plastic and Rubber
- Dry Smoke - Paper and Wood
- Protein Fire Residue - Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care
Have a question about Fire, Smoke or Soot Damage?
Call us Today - SERVPRO of Timmins 705-267-1500
Restoring Your Timmins Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Commercial Water Damage Events Present Unique Challenges
Flooding and water damage events at Timmins commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Timmins
SERVPRO of Timmins specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Click the following link for more information regarding SERVPRO's commercial services. http://www.SERVPROtimmins.com/commercial-restoration-cleaning
Does Your Timmins Home Have A Mould Problem?
In Timmins, mould can spread through a home in as little as 48 hours.
Microscopic mould spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mould from a home or business. Therefore, mould remediation reduces the mould spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mould removal” and even guarantee to remove all mould, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mould facts:
- Mould is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mould spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mould spores thrive on moisture. Mould spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mould remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mould may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mould problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mould problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mould infestation.
If You See Signs of Mould, Call Us Today – 705 267-1500
Timmins Residents: We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
SERVPRO of Timmins provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in Timmins, ON
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Timmins basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call Today – SERVPRO of Timmins 705 267-1500
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Timmins and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help 705 267-1500
Faster to your Timmins Water Damage Event
SERVPRO of Timmins provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in Timmins, ON
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Timmins provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Timmins arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – SERVPRO of Timmins 705 267-1500
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of [[Franchise Name]]
SERVPRO of Timmins specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Check out our certifications: